Annual Food & Toy Drive
Sponsored by Third Taxing District Electric Department
The following locations in East Norwalk will be accepting non-perishable food and unwrapped toy donations from November 13th to December 14th 2018:
• Third Taxing District Office, 2 Second Street
• East Norwalk Library, 51 Van Zant Street
• Jimmy’s Mediterranean Deli, 65 Van Zant Street
• Partner’s Café, 1 1/2 Cove Avenue
• Chester’s Chicken, 227 East Avenue
• Giant Laundry, 233 East Avenue
Donations will also be accepted at the Annual Christmas Tree Lighting at Roger Ludlow Park on Sunday, Dec. 9th at 5:00 p.m.
(Rain Date: Monday, Dec. 10th at 6:00 p.m.)
Food and Toy Drive Beneficiaries:
The food will be donated to Society St. Vincent de Paul.
The toys will be donated to Dylan’s Army, Children at Norwalk and Yale New Haven Hospitals.
Cash contributions for the purchase of toys and food will also be accepted at the TTD office at 2 Second Street.