At the Commission meeting on Monday, August 24, 2020, the Commissioners of the Third Taxing District unanimously voted to continue the reduction of the Power Cost Adjustment (“PCA”) for the next six months (through February 2021) to provide continued rate relief to the ratepayers. The PCA rate reduction will continue to provide customers with an approximate 8% savings in their electric bills.
The Third Taxing District Electric Department has reopened the lobby.
For the safety of our customers and staff,
TTD’s customer service representatives will be available during normal business hours (Mon.-Fri., 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) to assist our customers by calling 203-866-9271.
Customers wishing to make a payment on their electric account, may now visit our lobby under the following rules:
• Two customers are permitted at a time in the lobby.
• Masks are also required to enter the building.
Customers may also still make a payment with the following methods:
• Online with a credit card, debit card or e-check: Go to TTD.GOV and click on “Login or Register” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. You will be redirected to TTD’s online payment portal, hosted by InvoiceCloud.
• Phone: Call and speak to our customer service representatives who will process your credit card/ debit card payment.
• Mail: TTD will continue to accept payments through the mail
• Payment Drop Box: TTD does have a payment drop box that customers may use to drop off payments and other communications. The drop box is located to the left of the front entrance ramp in the customer parking lot area of our 2 Second Street office.
Customers who wish to establish a new account should can visit our lobby, or call our office during business hours at 203-866-9271 and we will assist you.
If you would like to report a power outage:
• During business hours, call 203-866-9271
• After hours and weekends, please call 203-663-6875.
Please visit TTD’s website at ttd.gov for updates.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the office during normal business hours at 203-866-9271.