Your gift of a non-perishable food item or a new, unwrapped toy will go a long way to brighten the holiday for those in need.
Sponsored by Third Taxing District Electric Department.
The following locations in East Norwalk will be accepting non-perishable food and unwrapped toy donations from November 13 to December 14, 2019:
• Third Taxing District Office, 2 Second Street
• East Norwalk Library, 51 Van Zant Street
• Partner’s Café, 1½ Cove Avenue
• Fisherman’s World, 2 Fort Point Street
• Jimmy’s Mediterranean Deli, 65 Van Zant Street
Cash contributions for the purchase of toys and food will also be accepted at the TTD office at 2 Second Street.